2019 AFCA CONVENTION EXHIBITOR INFORMATION
January 6-9, 2019, at the Henry b. gonzalez Convention Center in san antonio, texas
The American Football Coaches Association’s Annual Convention will feature a new, massive trade show hall in 2019 at the new Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center, complete with integrated Skills & Drills Field. Historically, the AFCA Annual Convention has welcomed between 6,000 and 7,000 football coaches each year. If you're interested in showcasing your products or services, there is no better place than the Exhibit Hall at the AFCA 2019 Annual Convention, January 6-9, in San Antonio, Texas.
HERE'S WHAT OUR EXHIBITORS HAVE TO SAY
HOW TO PURCHASE EXHIBITOR BOOTH SPACE
Please follow the directions below to secure booth space for your organization.
- Download the EXHIBITOR BOOTH PACKAGE, and read all documents to understand booth pricing, general exhibitor information, terms and conditions.
- Print and return Completed EXHIBITOR BOOTH CONTRACT (Page 1 of Exhibitor Booth Package) with payment to AFCA using one of the following:
- By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Fax: (254) 754-7373
- By Mail: American Football Coaches Association
100 Legends Lane, Waco, TX 76706
ATTN: Sara Schindler
- Exhibitor is assigned booth space based on booth preference and timing of cleared payment. Select three options for your booth space from the map below.
- Exhibitor is provided receipt and confirmation of booth space after cleared payment.
- Exhibitor must contact AFCA Annual Convention show decorator (FREEMAN) to order any additional booth components, contractor services, etc.
- Exhibitor must contact official housing provider (MCI) to secure hotel rooms.
EXHIBITOR BOOTH PRICING
10X10 STANDARD – $1,700
10X10 STANDARD-PLUS – $2,100
20X40 BAY – $11,300
30X30 AREA – $12,600
30X40 SPECIAL LARGE BAY – $15,800
30X50 SPECIAL AREA – $19,200
30X60 SPECIAL PLAZA – $22,500
*** All booth sizes measured in feet. ***
maximize your 2019 afca convention presence!
Amplify Your Message With AFCA Media Marketing Opportunities
AFCA Annual Convention Exhibitors receive impressive discounts on display advertising within the Official 2019 AFCA Convention Guide and the AFCA Insider Digital Platform. The Convention Guide is distributed within the registration area of the AFCA Convention and mailed to the entire membership of the AFCA. AFCA Insider reaches 16,000+ football coaches across the U.S.
Boost Your Presence With An AFCA Convention Sponsorship
AFCA Exhibitors can extend their presence at the AFCA Annual Convention in San Antonio, Texas, with an AFCA Convention Sponsorship. With three levels of sponsorship available, and sponsorship opportunities for the AFCA Skills & Drills Field, we can meet your budgetary needs and expand your presence in front of thousands of football coaches. From targeted social media to general-session speaking, you're covered.
Contact official housing provider: MCI
Visit www.mcisemi.com/afca2019 to make your housing reservations. We strongly encourage you to make your housing reservations immediately. Housing closes December 3.
Need help? Call toll-free US/Canada (877) 557-5338, International (972) 349-5863, Monday through Friday, 8:00 am - 6:30 pm CST or email email@example.com.
show decorator information: The Freeman Company
Do you require additional equipment, booth supplies/furniture or special setup? AFCA Trade Show decorator Freeman can help you with any of those needs and more. You may download a copy of the Exhibitor Service Manual here.
Freeman will contact you by email to help you with anything you might need after you've submitted your exhibitor booth contract. If you'd like to reach out to Freeman directly, please contact Exhibitor Services at (210) 554-2021 or visit FreemanCo.com.
Contact Us For More Information!
Please contact Three Cycle Media for information about exhibiting at the 2019 AFCA Annual Convention in San Antonio, Texas.
PHONE: 608-423-2701 • EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org